sábado, 1 de diciembre de 2012


CULTURE CORNER

DO YOU REMEMBER THE BEATLES?

LOOK AT THE PRESENTATION AND SAY TRUE OR FALSE TO THE STATEMENTS BELOW


                         

1- THEY ARE FROM SCOTLAND.

2- THE BAND WAS FORMED IN 1960S


LET'S LISTEN TO THE BEATLES' SONG NORWEGIAN WOOD 



NOW, READ THE LYRICS. FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH THE VERBS IN THE SIMPLE PAST WHILE LISTENING TO THE SONG AGAIN.


NORWEGIAN WOOD

  
I once ………….. a girl,   HAVE 
or should I say,
she once …………… me.   HAVE
She ………………. me her room,     SHOW
isn't it good,
 Norwegian wood.
She……………me to stay and she…………me to sit anywhere. ASK / TELL
so I…………..around and I…………there wasn't a chair.LOOK / NOTICE
I………….on the rug, SIT
biding my time,
drinking her wine.
We………………until two,  TALK
and then she……………, SAY
it's time for bed.
She………..me she…...............in the morning and…………….to laugh.TELL/WORK/START
I………….her I didn't and…………..out to sleep in the bath.TELL/CRAWL
And, when I…………….,AWAKE
I………..alone,  BE
this bird had flown.
So, I…………..a fire,  LIGHT
isn't it good,
Norwegian wood.



What are your favourite pop stars? What music do you like? 
Work in groups of four and prepare a powerpoint presentation with information about the pop stars you prefer  (use images and sound)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario